free counters

Usagi-chan's Console Corner

Usagi-chan's Console Corner


Site TitleUsagi-chan's Console Corner
Blog Author : Usagichan96
Url : http://usagichan96-usagi-chansconsolecorner.blogspot.com
CategoryGaming And Gadgets
Rss Feed : Link To Rss Feed
Language : English
Major KeywordAr Tonelico , Melody of Elemia Review , Console Corner, Gaming And Gadgets , Game Reviews , Upcoming Games,
Site Description : Sup, random internet traveler. You have just stumbled upon THE magical world of JRPG video games (not really). On my beautiful blog, I do my own reviews of the games I have played; majority Japanese Role-Playing games. I also post info on what happens within the gaming community such as new games and consoles. If your lucky, I may even do a rant here or there. On the right side of my blog, I have news of my most favored gaming sites- IGN, Destructoid, and GameSpot. If I have piqued your interest and would find this blog helpful/awesome, please subscribe and post comments/feedback. Thanks!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...